Do you remember Sanna?

Probably we did something good last time when we met Sanna because today she is coming to us again:) As a reminder , she is married, 27 years old and very horny;)

Today I am at work but my husband has promised that he will take good care of her until I arrive;) In my dirty fantasy there is a picture of he and Sanna fucking eachother when I open the door. Is that to kinky for you? I love to see my husband with other women, it makes me so fucking horny and crazy. See his big cock penetrate the shaved little pussy . . . mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh !

The big issue today is if he can do it because of his size and Sanna is also very tight . . . I think they need an extra hand, oh god I am getting wet already !



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

What is wrong with young girls?

Vilken tight fitta hon har